leftover sweet potato
leftover baked sweet potato in the fridge. needs something to give it zing.
(i just scrubbed two of them, rubbed them with oil, and put them on the oven shelf whilst i baked other things.)
so I cut them in half lengthwise, and place a slice of the white, yummy cheese dad brought back from portugal on each slice. needs something else so I reach for the paprika & cumin, my favorite spice combination lately.
microwave till the cheese is melted.
looks, smells, and tastes just right.
(i just scrubbed two of them, rubbed them with oil, and put them on the oven shelf whilst i baked other things.)
so I cut them in half lengthwise, and place a slice of the white, yummy cheese dad brought back from portugal on each slice. needs something else so I reach for the paprika & cumin, my favorite spice combination lately.
microwave till the cheese is melted.
looks, smells, and tastes just right.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home