hummus
chickpeas, 2 cans
parsley
garlic, 3 cloves
sesame & olive oil
paprika
cumin
lemon juice
water
puree in food processor
eat on toast with roasted veggies
parsley
garlic, 3 cloves
sesame & olive oil
paprika
cumin
lemon juice
water
puree in food processor
eat on toast with roasted veggies

1 Comments:
Hmmmmmmmmmm... Hummus! I think you introduced me to the stuff down in carbondale. I actually like it now. I'm glad to see you're cookin up a storm! Keep us posted on your results. I'll be checking back and maybe even try a recipe if I get really adventurous. Simple is definately good--at least for amatuers like me. I compare bad cooks with complicated recipes to bad guitarists with the distortion cranked up. It might fool some people, but it might not be a good way to learn either. Maybe an unfair comparison... There is something admirable about people who bite off more than they can chew and then just swallow it. Julia does that with McDonald's hamburgers.
Post a Comment
<< Home